Friday, March 22, 2013

in case people do wonder..... we have started!

Progress is very good, the site is now cleared as I had a good week with the weather and a hire machine and I have mapped out the ploughed area, 190 of my paces, for creating new beds as a priority. The Lavender bed is now over 50 metres and I've started the other 'oil' bed as well.






Few other seeds in as all my time has gone into preparation. I intend to work through creating a bed and sowing/planting each as I go in future. I had the first volunteer helper who lives local.





I intend to run an afternoon of planning on Saturday 13th April by invite only. Let me know if you can come and if you know of someone who needs an invite from me.

I'm stuck, I simply can't work out how much 'Crowd funding' to put in for. Too much and I won't raise anything for what we need to get the market garden on the go and too little and we won't have made the most of the opportunity, I don't want to keep hassling people with a tin.


Go to https://spacehive.com/communigrow for more info and pics.




No comments:

Post a Comment